Help Desk Service Levels are as follows:
- First level – provide a help desk between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Attempts will be made to resolve the call by telephone using remote support software.
- Second Level – should the problem not be solved by telephone using remote support software, a support officer will visit.
- Third Level – should the problem not be solved at an initial visit, a support officer will inform the school within 24hours when they will return.
- Fourth Level – if a problem persists, the support officer will consult with the manufacturer, an external consultant or Capita Education Services and follow their guidance.
- Any major technical problems with the server which affects the whole system will be responded to within 24 hours.
- All calls will be responded to within 48 hours.
- Any faults that arise during an OFSTED inspection will be dealt with within the hour.
- All calls for support will be logged in an electronic format to include caller details, nature of the problem, solution given, response times, time taken and support officer involved.
- A satisfaction survey will be carried out every year.