Help Desk Services Levels are as follows:
- First level – provide a help desk between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. Mondays to Thursdays and between 8.00 a.m. and 4.30 p.m. on Fridays. Attempts will be made to resolve the call by telephone using remote support software.
- Second Level – should the problem not be solved by telephone using remote support software, a support officer will visit.
- Third Level – should the problem not be solved at an initial visit, a support officer will inform the school within 24hours when they will return.
- Fourth Level – if a problem persists, the support officer will consult with the manufacturer, an external consultant or Capita Education Services and follow their guidance.
- Any major technical problems with the server which affects the whole system will be responded to within 24 hours.
- All calls will be responded to within 48 hours.
- Any faults that arise during an OFSTED inspection will be dealt with within the hour.
- All calls for support will be logged in an electronic format to include caller details, nature of the problem, solution give, response times time taken and support officer involved.
- A satisfaction survey will be carried out every year.