Key dates for your diary:
- Thursday 4th May 2022 is when your dry run opens, so you can resolve errors in preparation for census day
- Thursday 19th May 2022 is census day (when you can add in on-the-day information to resolve any remaining errors)
Your census essentials:
- Download our Census Guide for details of what’s changed this census, and step by step instructions on preparing your data for census day.
- Join our dry run webinar for how to do a dry run and check you’re ready for census day. You’ll be able to find the recording on our Help Centre within 24 hours here.
- Get instant help – call One IT helpdesk on 01642 635570
- Book in a 15-minute session with our expert Support Team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on the above number.
Catholic Education Service (CES) Census
Completing the Catholic Education Service (CES) census this year? Take a look at our CES Census Guide for key dates and instructions for completing the census.